Terms and Conditions
- Reglaze4U Ltd will also be referred to in these terms and conditions as “us” and “we”.
- These terms and conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Reglaze4U Ltd (referred to as “us” and “we”) through our website reglaze4u.com
- These terms and conditions set out the rights and obligations that apply where we supply goods to you. Please read them carefully before you place your order as you will be bound by these terms and conditions should we accept your order. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, or our website or order form, please raise them by contacting us before you place your order.
- Reglaze4U Ltd whose registered office address is 277 Stockport Road, Ashton-under-Lyne OL7 0N is registered in England & Wales, company number 10480241. These terms and conditions also govern the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and were written in accordance with English law, and may be subject to change without any prior notice to you. However, after an order is placed, we will not change the terms and conditions relating to that order.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- By submitting your order to us you agree to be bound by the latest terms and conditions, enforced at the time of the order.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to order from us and you must be neither registered blind nor partially sighted. You must not be ordering on behalf of someone under 18 years of age.
- Once we have accepted your order and payment has been received, a legally binding contract will exist between you and us.
- If this contract has been made between us without any face to face contact having occurred between us, then you will have a 7 day period from the date when the order is placed in which to cancel this contract. This right does not apply at any time after we have started to customise any materials (including manufacturing any goods) in accordance with your requirements or after we have started to perform any of the services (including installation).
- We may assign or subcontract the contract or any part of the contract to any person, company or firm.
- The contract is personal to you. Nobody other than you will be able to benefit from this contract. You may not transfer your rights or the benefit of any of the provisions of this contract to any other person without our prior written consent.
- We will meet our responsibilities under this contract within a reasonable time unless it is impossible for us to do this because of circumstances beyond our control. In particular we will not be responsible for delays caused by our suppliers.
Goods and Services
- The description of our goods is as set out on our website. We will endeavour to ensure that there are no changes to these goods, but it is possible that there could be some variations to the goods by way of manufacturers changing the specifications of the parts they supply to us.
- All goods are subject to availability. We will inform you by phone or email or both, within 28 days of the order being placed, if an item ordered by you is unavailable.
- By submitting your order to us you agree that all information you submit is valid and true. You agree that the prescription information you enter is exactly the same as the information on the prescription given to you by a registered optician. We will not be held responsible for any errors made by you when inputting your prescription details.
- You agree that your prescription is less than 2 years old. You agree that if required, you will provide us with a copy of your prescription.
- You agree that if you are supplying a pair of your own glasses to us for us to read the prescription from, the pair of glasses from which we are reading the prescription include lenses that were made from a prescription given to you by a registered optician that is less than 2 years old.
- Unless otherwise specified by you, we will use an average Pupillary Distance (PD) of 63mm for bifocal and single vision distance lenses and an average Pupillary Distance (PD) of 60mm for single vision reading lenses, although we highly recommend that you have your PD measured by a registered optician, and provide that number to us when ordering.
- We will refund any money you pay to us should we be unable to supply the requested goods.
- We have displayed the goods we sell on our website as accurately as possible. However, due to the nature of different monitor displays, and different reproduction techniques of photography and web design, we cannot guarantee any colour description is totally accurate.
Pricing and Payment
- The price you pay will be the price stated for the chosen goods on our website at the time of you submitting your order, plus the price stated for postage and packing per item on our website at the time of you submitting your order.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time without notice, but once an order has been accepted, we will not change the price that applies to that order.
- You must pay us the full price for goods and postage and packing when placing your order.
- All payments must be made in UK Pounds Sterling.
- All payments are subject to authorisation and validation from the credit or debit card issuer, or subject to clearance of your cheque if ordering by mail order. If authorisation or validation is refused by the issuer, or your cheque does not clear, we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver.
Despatch and Delivery
- We will send your goods by Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class free of charge. For an extra charge you can upgrade the postage to Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® next day (£15.00).
- We will despatch the goods no more than 28 days after the order has been accepted, subject to availability as outlined in the “Goods and Services” section of these terms and conditions. If you do not receive your goods within 28 days of the order being accepted, please contact us immediately.
- The goods will be sent to the delivery address stated on the website order form, which must be a UK address.
- Prices exclude delivery.
Inspection of Goods
- Upon delivery of the goods you should carefully inspect them as we will not be held responsible for damage or defects caused by you after you have received them. If any of the goods are lost or damaged, please contact us immediately using the email address or the telephone number on our website to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
- Each of the goods delivered to you will contain written confirmation of the prescription from which the goods were made. If the prescription stated does not match the prescription ordered, please contact us to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or fraud or any other liability which by law we are not permitted to limit or exclude.
- Our maximum liability (and that of our employees, agents and subcontractors) to you in connection with any physical damage caused to your property through the negligence of us (or our employees, agents and subcontractors) will not in any circumstances exceed £10,000.
- In all other cases, our total liability (including our employees, agents and subcontractors) whether in contract, tort, negligence, and breach of statutory duty or otherwise will not exceed the price of the goods and services to which the claim relates.
- In no circumstances will we (or our employees, agents and subcontractors) be liable to you for any business interruption, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- We abide by the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only collect information that is necessary for us to fulfil our requirements to you.
- We will not forward your details on to any other company, for any purpose other than to do what is necessary to complete your order.